Full Time Dental Nurse position available.
Full Time Dental Nurse required for our practice in Winchester.
Monday - Thursday 7.45am - 5.15pm.
Fridays 7.45am - 4.15pm.
We are a four surgery practice, equipped with SOE Exact computer system, fully air conditioned surgeries and a well established team and patients.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Dental Nurse registered with the GDC and has experience working in an NHS Dental Practice.
We would also consider a trainee dental nurse who would be prepared to enrol and complete the NEBDN course to gain their qualification.
- Welcoming patients
- Managing busy diaries
- Maintaining and updating patient records
- Customer Service focussed
- Experience of EXACT (SOE) system desirable.
- Maintain a strong emphasis on the patient journey and level of service provided
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a DBS check upon receiving a job offer.
Pleaser email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org