NHS Price List
If you are not exempt from charges, you should pay one of the following charges for each course of treatment you receive:
Band 1 course of treatment £25.80
This covers an examination, diagnosis (eg x-rays), advice on how to prevent future problems, a scale and polish if needed, and application of fluoride varnish or fissure sealant. If you require urgent care, even if your urgent treatment needs more than one appointment to complete, you will only need to pay one Band 1 charge.
Band 2 course of treatment £70.70
This covers everything listed in Band 1 above, plus any further treatment such as fillings, root canal work or if your dentist needs to take out one or more of your teeth.
Band 3 course of treatment £306.80
This covers everything listed in Bands 1 and 2 above, plus crowns, dentures and bridges.
Please note that band 2 and 3 treatment costs will be taken in advance of booking.
How Much Will My Dental Treatment Cost?
We believe everyone should know exactly how much their dental treatment will cost before they commit to it. That’s why, when you choose Oliver’s Battery as your Winchester dentist we’ll make sure you know exactly how much your treatment will cost – whether you’re an NHS or private patient. The price lists cover or most common treatments. If yours isn’t here, please call us on 01962 877 877.
Private Price List
- Adult examination £50
- Child examination – approx. 10-18 years £28.00
- Small X-ray £11.00
- Large X-ray (OPG) £49.00
- Scale and polish from £49.00
- Hygienist appointment from £49.00
- Whitening (Take-home ) from £450.00
Fillings (dependant on size)
- Composite (white) from £120.00
- Amalgam (silver) from £90.00
Extractions (dependant on tooth & complexity)
- Routine extraction from £195.00
- Surgical extraction from £245.00
Root fillings (X-rays & restorations at additional cost. Dependent on complexity)
- Incisors from £350.00
- Premolars from £450 .00
- Molars from £550.00
Crowns, bridges and veneers
Please discuss options with your Dentist
- Porcelain bonded crown from £585.00
- Zirconia crown from £650.00
- Emax crown from £650.00
- Veneer from £545.00
- Bridge (per unit) from £545.00
- Maryland (per unit) from £242.00
- Full upper AND full lower (acrylic) from £1800.00
- Full upper OR full lower (acrylic) from £990.00
- Flexi denture from £1200.00
- Cobalt chrome denture from £1800.00
Other (prices from)
- Sports mouthguard clear or colour £180.00
- Sports mouthguard with stripes or motif £250.00
- Nightguard (hard) £250.00
- Retainer £250.00
- Fissure sealants per tooth £11.00
- Emergency/Toothache £61.00
Please note that a deposit or full cost will be taken for all private treatments in advance of booking depending on length of appointment and cost.
Fees may be retained in part or full if appointments are not attended or cancelled at short notice.